Personal InformationTo provide you with accurate advice for applying for an Australian visa, it is necessary for us to collect personal information from clients. Any information you enter on our website or provide orally or in writing will be securely stored.
Sharing InformationIn some cases, we may share information with partners who perform functions on our or your behalf, such as translation services, postal mail delivery, package delivery, and credit card payment processing. These partners are granted access to the necessary personal information solely for performing their designated functions and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes.
Disclosure of InformationWe will disclose account and other personal information only when required by law or when necessary for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a legal claim.
Online SecurityAny personal information you provide on our website for booking or assessment purposes is protected by our server. You can verify the security of our servers by clicking on the lock icon in your browser.
Website PagesOn our web server www.visanswer.com, we collect clickstream data in our HTTP logs. These logs are used internally for statistical purposes only.
LinksPlease note that our website contains links to other sites. We want to emphasize that we are not responsible for the accuracy or privacy practices of these external sites. We encourage our clients to read the privacy statements of each website that collects identifiable personal information when they leave our site. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected on this website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will clearly identify the purposes for which it is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for the specified purposes communicated to you, unless we obtain your consent or as required by law.
- We will retain personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
- Personal data will be collected through lawful and fair means, with your knowledge or consent where appropriate.
- Personal information will be relevant, accurate, complete, and up-to-date as needed for the intended purposes.
- We will implement reasonable security safeguards to protect personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure the protection and maintenance of the confidentiality of personal information.