Graphic Designer - ANZSCO 232411
1. Exhibition Designer
2. Film and Video Graphics Designer
3. Publication Designer
Group: 2323 Fashion, Industrial and Jewellery Designers
design information for visual and audio communication, publication and display using print, film, electronic, digital and other forms of visual and audio media.
2. undertaking research and analysing functional communication requirements
3. formulating design concepts for the subject to be communicated
4. preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations and layouts to communicate design concepts
5. negotiating design solutions with clients, management, sales and production staff
6. selecting, specifying or recommending functional and aesthetic materials and media for publication, delivery or display
7. detailing and documenting the selected design for production
8. supervising or carrying out production in the chosen media
9. may archive information for future client use
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).