Advertising Specialist - ANZSCO 225111
1. Advertising Account Executive
2. Advertising Account Manager
3. Creative Director (Advertising)
Group: 2249 Other Information and Organisation Professionals
develop and coordinate advertising strategies and campaigns, determine the market for new goods and services, and identify and develop market opportunities for new and existing goods and services.
2. advising executives and clients on advertising strategies and campaigns to reach target markets, creating consumer awareness and effectively promoting the attributes of goods and services
3. coordinating production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraints
4. analysing data regarding consumer patterns and preferences
5. interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends
6. researching potential demand and market characteristics for new goods and services and collecting and analysing data and other statistical information
7. supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs
8. commissioning and undertaking market research to identify market opportunities for new and existing goods and services
9. advising on all elements of marketing such as product mix, pricing, advertising and sales promotion, selling, and distribution channels
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).