Liaison Officer - ANZSCO 224912
1. Aboriginal Liaison Officer
2. Business Liaison Officer
3. Community Liaison Officer
4. Disability Liaison Officer
5. Police Liaison Officer
Group: 2249 Other Information and Organisation Professionals
This unit group covers Information and Organisation Professionals not elsewhere classified. It includes Electorate Officers, Liaison Officers, Migration Agents (Aus) / Immigration Consultants (NZ) and Patents Examiners.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing may be required.
1. 224911 Electorate Officer
2. 224912 Liaison Officer
3. 224913 Migration Agent (Aus) / Immigration Consultant (NZ)
4. 224914 Patents Examiner
5. 224999 Information and Organisation Professionals nec