Finance Broker - ANZSCO 222112
1. Lease Broker
2. Mortgage Broker
Group: 2221 Financial Brokers
operate as independent agents to facilitate the trading of commodities and arrange insurance and loans of money on behalf of clients.
1. cmonitoring commodity prices, trends and other factors affecting the supply and demand for commodities
2. negotiating the purchase and sale of commodities such as grains, wool, minerals and metals
3. determining the specific financial and insurance requirements of clients, and researching and reviewing available finance and insurance products for suitability to meet clients' requirements
4. analysing clients' financial status, discussing financial options and developing financial strategies
5. recommending loan combinations that meet clients' needs
6. interviewing prospective clients to explain insurance policy conditions, risks covered, premium rates and benefits, and to make recommendations on the amount and type of cover
7. arranging insurance, home loan mortgages and other types of finance for clients through banks, lenders, financiers and insurance companies
8. preparing documents which set out the conditions of finance, repayments and loan periods
9. identifying and advising on significant risk changes to clients' insurance
10.broking complex and commercial leases, equipment finance, commercial finance, project finance and finance for property developers
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. In Australia: AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) In New Zealand: NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing may be required.