Television Presenter - ANZSCO 212114
Prepares and presents news, sports or other information, conducts interviews, and introduces music, performances and special events on radio. This occupation requires high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications and experience.
2. Disc Jockey (Radio)
3. Talkback Host
4. Tourism Radio Presenter
1. Executive Producer
2. Film Producer
3. Stage Producer
4. Television Producer
Group: 2121 Artistic Directors, and Media Producers and Presenters
plan, administer and review activities concerned with producing artistic media, determine artistic policies for performing arts organisations, prepare and present news, sports and other information, and conduct interviews and introduce music, performances and special events on radio and television.
1. managing artistic and media productions to meet quality, cost and timing specifications
2. formulating and developing organisations' artistic policies and selecting and planning organisations' artistic programs
3. hiring and managing artistic staff
4. controlling the use of media production facilities such as studios and editing equipment, stage and film equipment and rehearsal time
5. directing the formulation of media production strategies, policies and plans
6. introducing programs, music, entertainment items, guests and celebrities
7. preparing and reading news bulletins, making special announcements and providing commentary for sports and other events
8. presenting opinions on sports, politics, and social and economic matters
9. researching, investigating and compiling stories and programs
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. The occupation in this unit group requires high levels of creative talent or personal commitment and interest as well as, or in place of, formal qualifications or experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).