Customer Service Manager - ANZSCO 149212
Plans, administers and reviews customer services and after-sales services, and maintains sound customer relations
1. Client Service Manager
2. Service Manager
Group: 1492 Call or Contact Centre and Customer Service Managers
organise, control and promote the activities, facilities and resources of amusement, fitness and sports centres.
1. developing and reviewing policies, programs and procedures concerning customer relations and goods and services provided
2. ensuring operational efficiency within a call centre
3. providing direction and feedback to team members and assisting with recruitment
4. managing, motivating and developing staff providing customer services
5. planning and implementing after-sales services to follow up customer satisfaction, ensure performance of goods purchased, and modify and improve services provided
6. liaising with other organisational units, service agents and customers to identify and respond to customer expectations
7. may work in a call centre
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. In Australia: AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) In New Zealand: NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.