Sports Centre Manager - ANZSCO 149113
Organises, controls and promotes the activities, facilities and resources of a sports centre.
1.Entertainment Centre Manager.
1. Aquatic Centre Manager
2. Golf Course Manager
3. Indoor Sports Centre Manager
4. Squash Centre Manager
5. Stadium Manager
6. Tennis Centre Manager
7. Ten Pin Bowling Centre Manager
Group: 1491 Amusement, Fitness and Sports Centre Managers
organise, control and promote the activities, facilities and resources of amusement, fitness and sports centres.
1. planning and organising the range and mix of entertainment, attractions, amusement machines and fitness programs to be offered by the centre
2. organising publicity to promote facilities and attract clients
3. scheduling games and competitions
4. selecting, training and supervising staff
5. ensuring facilities are properly maintained and conform to safety standards
6. may undertake coaching, fitness instruction and training of clients
7. may plan and organise catering facilities
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. In Australia: AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) In New Zealand: NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.