Licensed Club Manager - ANZSCO 141411
Organises and controls the operations of a licensed club to provide food, beverages, gaming, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members. Registration or licensing is required.
1. Gaming Manager
2. Nightclub Manager
Group: 1414 Licensed Club Managers
organise and control the operations of licensed clubs to provide food, beverages, gaming, entertainment, sporting and other amenities for members.
1. planning and supervising bar, restaurant and function services
2. planning, booking and supervising sporting, gaming and entertainment activities
3. supervising security arrangements and property maintenance
4. arranging member subscriptions
5. observing liquor, gaming, health and other laws and regulations
6. ensuring compliance with occupational health and safety regulations
7. compiling and organising distribution of newsletters and other information to keep members informed of forthcoming events and facilities available
8. assessing and reviewing member satisfaction and preferences
9. liaising with community groups sponsored and assisted by the club
10.selecting, training and supervising staff
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below. In Australia: AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) In New Zealand: NZ Register Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2) At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification. Registration or licensing is required.