Arts Administrator or Manager - ANZSCO 139911
Plans, organises, directs, controls, coordinates and promotes artistic and cultural policies, programs, projects and services.
1. Art Gallery Director
2. Community Arts Centre Manager
3. Cultural Centre Manager
1This occupation is on the following skills lists:
1. 1294-15 Commissioned Police Officer
Group: 1399 Other Specialist Managers
This unit group covers Specialist Managers not elsewhere classified. It includes Arts Administrators or Managers, Environmental Managers, Laboratory Managers, Quality Assurance Managers and Sports Administrators
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
1. 139911 Arts Administrator or Manager
2. 139912 Environmental Manager
3. 139913 Laboratory Manager
4. 139914 Quality Assurance Manager
5. 139915 Sports Administrator
6. 139999 Specialist Managers nec