Regional Education Manager - ANZSCO 134412
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates educational approaches and policy, and curriculum resources and development for preschool, primary, middle or intermediate school, secondary, TAFE or polytechnic teachers and administrators.
1. Schools Director
Group: 1344 Other Education Managers
plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate educational policy, and provide advice and educational and administrative support to staff and students in educational institutions.
1. coordinating the educational, administrative and financial affairs of an educational institution or department within the institution
2. researching, developing, implementing, reviewing and evaluating educational and administrative policy
3. liaising between educational institutions, parents and the wider community
4. providing advice on policy and procedures to staff and students
5. consulting with academic and administrative staff to coordinate educational programs
6. identifying and addressing present and future needs for student and staff development
7. researching educational systems and monitoring and evaluating new developments
8. researching and reporting on students' needs arising from curriculum implementation
9. developing and delivering training programs for teachers
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification and at least five years of relevant experience (ANZSCO Skill Level 1). Registration or licensing is required.