Child Care Centre Manager - ANZSCO 134111
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the activities of a childcare centre or service including physical and human resources.
1. Child Care Centre Director
2. Child Care Coordinator
Group: 1336 Supply and Distribution Managers
plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the supply, storage and distribution of goods produced by organisations
1. developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
2. providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
3. directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
4. ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
5. complying with relevant government requirements and standards
6. liaising with parents
7. maintaining records and accounts for the centre
8. recruiting staff and coordinating professional development
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).