Corporate Services Manager - ANZSCO 132111
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the overall administration of an organisation.
1. Administration Manager
1. Business Services Manager
1231-11 Sales and Marketing Manager
Group: 1311 Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers
plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the overall administration of organisations.
1. providing high level administrative, strategic planning and operational support, research and advice to senior management on administrative matters such as staff management, financial planning, facility management and information services
2. developing and managing the organisation's administrative, financial, physical and staff resources
3. developing and implementing administrative, financial and operational procedural statements and guidelines for use by staff in the organisation
4. analysing complex resource management issues and initiatives that affect the organisation, and preparing associated reports, correspondence and submissions
5. providing information and support for the preparation of financial reports and budgets
6. leading, managing and developing administrative staff to ensure smooth business operations and the provision of accurate and timely information
representing the organisation in negotiations, and at conventions, seminars, public hearings and forums, and promoting existing and new programs and policies
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).