Public Relations Manager - ANZSCO 131114
Plans, organises, directs, controls and coordinates the advertising activities within an organisation.
1. Corporate Affairs Manager
2. Corporate Relations Manager
3. PR Manager
4. Public Affairs Manager
1. Community Relations Manager
2. External Relations Manager
3. Media Relations Manager
1231-11 Sales and Marketing Manager
Group: 1311 Advertising, Public Relations and Sales Managers
plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate advertising, public relations, sales and marketing activities within organisations.
1. directing the development and implementation of sales strategies and setting sales targets in order to maximise an organisation's sales and customer loyalty
2. directing the development and implementation of strategies to promote an organisation's goods and services to as many people as possible
3. directing the development and implementation of strategies to generate increased consumption of an organisation's goods and services through the creation and reinforcement of 'brand image' or 'brand loyalty'
4. directing the development and implementation of strategies to build and maintain an organisation's image and reputation with its customers, investors and the wider public
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).